With the help of Lets Live, we try to analyse your depression level and help fight against it by mollifying your negative moods,thereby aiding you on your road to a new and better life. Lets Live was designed in collaboration with many mental health professionals. It includes various research supported tools to help you when you are feeling anxious or depressed.
* This is a certified questionnaire to help you detect any type of depressional symptoms in you and if its present, then it calculates the approximate level of depression
* You can also keep a track of your symptom severity over time
* Contains inspirational, self improvement and positive thinking quotes to motivate you to alleviate your negative moods and cherish life more fully
* Provides helpful YouTube videos to help you improve your mood and behaviour
* TED talks to inspire you
* Nature sound videos to help you soothe your mind and relax
* Guided meditations and home remedial videos to help you stay calm and free from negative thoughts
* Provides a means to let you spill out your feelings and emotions in words
* Articles related to depression, its types and how to deal with it to make you aware and help you cope with it with much ease
* A direct calling facility to AASRA, a Mumbai based mental health NGO
* A 24 hour helpline that caters to suicidal and emotionally distressed individuals
* One can share or discuss his/her problems and our people will guide you to the right way
Lets Live is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-08-07. The program can be installed on Android.
Lets Live (version 1.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.